Terms of Service
Use of The Storehouse and its associated services (collectively The Storehouse) binds you, the user, to all portions of this agreement. If you have questions regarding these terms, please contact support.
By using The Storehouse, you agree that:
- You are 13 years old or older.
- You are a human and the account will be used by a human.
- You are responsible for protecting your account credentials.
- You will pay for any charges invoiced to your account.
By creating a project on The Storehouse, you agree that:
- You will pay for any charges accrued by the project.
Your account has one of the following:
- A valid billing agreement.
- Enough credits to cover all charges.
- A valid promo code or trial code that removes all charges.
- The project contains content that you own or have the right to distribute, transmit, or store.
Your project contains none of the following:
- Content that incites hate, violence, or discrimination towards an individual or any group of individuals.
- Content that violates US or Kansas law or encourages people to do so.
- Content that contains real-world violence or gore.
- Viruses or malware.
Users can opt to have their projects be “public,” and allow anyone to download the project. By making a project public, you agree that your project meets all the Project Terms above as well as the following:
Your project contains none of the following:
- Personally identifiable information for any person or group.
- Pornography or adult content.
- Your project follows appropriate responsible disclosure procedures related to the disclosure of security flaws or exploits.
Account Termination and Suspension
A user’s account can be suspended or terminated at any time for violation of these terms of service. A violation will be determined at the sole discretion of The Storehouse.
Users can also opt to terminate their account at any time.
When an account is suspended, the user will only be able to log in to remedy the suspension. The user will not be able to access any project data, and all projects and websites will be suspended as well.
When an account is terminated, The Storehouse will discard all project data associated with the user account and any sub-accounts. Once complete, this process cannot be undone.
The Storehouse allows users to create child sub accounts in order to allow multiple users to share billing information. While creating and using sub-accounts are free, if the sub-account creates a project or incurs charges, they will be billed to the parent account.
If a sub-account has been created for you and you use The Storehouse, you are bound to all parts of this agreement.
In order to create and maintain active projects, a user must have valid billing information on file at all times. This includes one of the following:
- Enrollment in automated payments.
- Enough credits to cover all current charges.
- A trial or promo code that discounts all charges.
A user can change between any billing method at any time, but must maintain at least one of the methods above at all time if the user has an active project. If a user has active projects and no billing information, the account is subject to suspension or termination.
Refunds for past bills are issued at the sole discretion of The Storehouse and will be refunded to the card or account used to pay the original bill.
Failed and Late Payments
In the case of a failed payment, the user is notified of the failed payment via email. If payment has not been retried or successful for 7 days, the user’s account is suspended. If payment still has not been retried or successful for 21 days, measured from the initial invoice date, the user’s account is terminated.
Current pricing information is found at https://sthse.co/pricing. The Storehouse reserves the right to change or modify pricing of services with 30 days written notice sent via email.
Service Level Agreement
The Storehouse guarantees that it’s service will be available with at least 99.5% uptime. This measure does not include planned or pre-announced outages. This figure will be measured and maintained by The Storehouse.
If uptime is less than 99.5% in a period of one month, users will be credited a percentage discount based on the difference between the guaranteed and actual uptime with a minimum discount of 5% per customer.
The Storehouse reserves the right to modify services provided at any time.
Any project data uploaded to The Storehouse remains the property of the original owner. By uploading content to The Storehouse:
- You agree to give us a revokable right to store and transmit the project data to authorized users as defined by project administrators.
- You understand that The Storehouse may make incidental copies of your data during some processes of providing The Storehouse. This may include copies stored on equipment such as caches and databases.
- You give The Storehouse permission to create encrypted backup copies of your data and to store those copies with a third party when needed.
Limitation of Liability
While every effort is made to ensure that The Storehouse is secure, The Storehouse makes no guarantees as to the security or usability of The Storehouse. The Storehouse is not responsible for any loss resulting from use of the service, including but not limited to:
- A user’s inability to utilize The Storehouse.
- Disclosure or misuse of your project content or personal information.
- Modifications to The Storehouse’s services or pricing.
- Damage from files downloaded from The Storehouse.
The Storehouse allows the uploading and hosting of user generated files and content. While efforts are made to prevent the uploading of viruses or malicious content, The Storehouse does not guarantee the safety or accuracy of any user provided file downloaded from The Storehouse.
Changes to This Document
The Storehouse reserves the right to change this document as necessary. When changes are made, written notice will be sent to all users via email. When possible, we will try to provide a draft document for your review before policy changes.